Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My College Career Coming to an End

So today was my LAST DAY OF COLLEGE!!! Can you tell that I am pretty excited about that? Its been a long 4 years and there were many points when I questioned if I could do it and debated just giving up but I am so glad I pushed through and got to this point. I already started the whole packing thing which is a ton of work and makes me so tired. I am super excited that all my family is coming up this weekend to celebrate with me and see me graduate. I just hope it isn't raining on Sunday because if it rains, graduation will be held in the gym instead of on the football field and tickets will be limited. Everything else has been working out lately so I really, really, really hope that this does too. By the next time I update this, I will probably be a college graduate! I can't believe I am even saying that -- it still doesn't feel real and graduation is only 4 days away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Nicole posts again she will be in Ghana! Many Montessori adventures await. Best wishes from Lorraine.

Nicole said...

Lorraine,
It was great to meet you! I am glad that you were able to find my blog. Hope your travels are going well. Nicole