Thursday, April 28, 2011

So close

Today was my last day of class EVER!!!! I honestly do not intend on continuing my education beyond this point so any lecture I sit in from this point forward is because I want to, not because I have to. Its crazy how long I have been waiting for this day to come. There have been way too many instances throughout these past 4 years where I have just been ready to give up, ready to drop out, and not turn back. But now, I am just 10 days away from graduation. I am ready to give up right now, sitting in the library at 10pm, working on a paper that is due tomorrow, knowing that I will be up practically all night, if not all night. But I am so close. I CAN NOT give up now. I keep asking myself: If I give up now, then what has all of this hard work, dedication, and energy that I have dedicated to school been for? I can do this. I know I can. I might hate it right now but I know that I need to finish this journey. I know the importance of my education and that is why, even when times were tough, I stuck it out and am still here at LC. So, back to work on this essay I shall go. I will succeed. I know I can.

No comments: