Sunday, September 27, 2009

Too Busy to Blog

I realize that it has been a long time since I have written in my blog. This study abroad has been keeping me so busy that between the traveling, classes, and home stays, I have not had any time to just write. Today we were actually given a free day as we had two reflection essays to write but none of us had been able to write them yet and give them the time and effort that they deserved. I have sent these reflections to my mother – we have now written four of them – as she wants to read them and then will decide if they are good enough to share with all of you.

I apologize in advance for any breaks in my writing about these last few weeks as I can’t remember absolutely everything that we have done even though I have tried. I will continue this post as soon as possible as I know you are probably all wondering what I have been up to these past few weeks.

No comments: