Saturday, August 09, 2008

Update from Ghana

I'm sorry that I have not written in awhile...the internet and electricity have not been working too well lately. And the crazy weather and rain/ thunder storms do not help! Anyways, I am just writing to let you know that things are good here! I am not ready to come home at the end of this week but I know that I have to so I am trying to soak up everything (as I have tried to do during this entire trip).

I took my 25 students as well as the family who lives next door to CCS to the waterfalls on Wednesday. The children had a great time! They ran all the way to the waterfall (a 30-40 minute walk) and all the way back when it was time to return home. As it has been a bit rainy, the falls were extremely strong which meant that the children could not go very far into the water but that did not spoil our fun.

Anyways, this is just a short simple post to let you know that things are well.

Love you all!
Nicole

No comments: